Your Children’s Home Board, br Tim Bright-Secretary, Melissa Richards-President, Geoff Engel-member, Janis Klockenga-VP, Dan Davis-member, fr: Bonnie Hensley-member, Luanne Fuller-member.
- Serving the needs of nearly 1,700 children in residence since 1893
- Providing Day Care facilities to over 1000 youngsters since 1977 721 Wyatt Ave, Lincoln, IL
- Youth Activities Promotional Fund Grant available for Lodges to apply for annually.
Your Scholarship Committee Donna Grable-President, Kent Staley-member, Dan Davis-member, Clara Kay Nott-member, Bonnie Hensley-member, Janis Klockenga-Secretary, Not pictured Darlene Wick-member, Cynthia Elam-member, Fran Davis-member.
- Scholarships presented to qualified, needy students.
- 10 to 20 $1,000.00 academic scholarships annually.
- 10 to 20 $500.00 agricultural scholarships annually.
Eligible students from throughout Illinois may make application through the Grand Lodge Office in Lincoln. Read about the history of the Scholarship Committee.
See Scholarship Committee to get new Scholarship application.
Visual Research Program
CLICK HERE to view brochure.
Thirty-five States and five Canadian Provinces have contracts with the Odd Fellow and Rebekah Visual Research Foundation for local eye problems, Illinois is one of those states that is a proud and active participant.
- Purchase of equipment for Medical Schools and Eye Clinics
- Operation of Eye Banks
- Amblyopia screening
- Support for Ophthalmological Research
- Operation of low vision clinics
- Purchase of Eye Glasses for needy and elderly
- Mobile eye exam units
- Printing of Odd Fellow and Rebekah Rituals in Braille
- Collecting eye glasses for third world countries
- Sale and donation of big eye lamps
The Grand Lodge of Illinois along with lodges statewide support and actively participate in the D.A.R.E. Program. Lodges work on an individual basis with local D.A.R.E. Officers by supplying D.A.R.E. shirts, pencils and rulers to graduates of the program. The members of the Independent Order of Oddfellows are proud to particpate in this worthy community project. Please contact the Grand Secretaries office via the Contact Us section of this website for more information on how you may participate.
Your Odd Fellow Rebekah Home Board: Kent Staley-Treaurer, Dick Jones PGM, Charlie Campbell, PGM, Greg Worrell, PGM, Linda Jones, PPRA, Carolyn Waker, Donna Grable, PPRA.
Odd Fellow-Rebekah Home 201 Lafayette Avenue East, Mattoon, IL 61938
PH. (217) 235-5449
- 120 bed skilled nursing facility
- Private and semi Private room accomodations
- Round-the-clock nursing care
- Dietician supervised meals and snacks
- On-site laundry for clothing and linens
- Full-time fire protection and security
- All-faith church services
- Beauty and barbershop
- Various activities
- Rehab to Home
- 42 bed Alzheimer Wing
- Out-patient therapy
Oddfellow-Rebekah Housing Inc.
Join one of the nicest senior living facilities in the area! Stop by anytime for a complimentary tour and see for yourself.
Fellowship Center 301 Lafayette Ave. East, Mattoon, IL 61938
Heritage Apartments in Buffalo, Williamsville, and Illiopolis of Illinois is the sister facility to the Fellowship Center in Mattoon.
Heritage Apartments Locations:
406-410 S. Main St. Buffalo, IL 62539
180 N. Elkhart St. Williamsville, IL 62693
145 S. 5th St. Illiopolis, IL 62539
Friendship Manor is located on the property of the former Odd Fellow’s Children’s Home.
Choose our residential facility where you’ll be welcomed with comfortable apartments, plenty of amenities, and friendly neighbors all for a price within your budget. You’ll feel at home with comfortable living space, neutral decor and ample storage. You’ll have it all here! Chapel, grocery, and beauty salon among other amenities with rural views! Income limitations are mandated by H.U.D. Rent is 30% of your adjusted gross income! Get an affordable and comfortable apartment.
Friendship Manor 925 Primm Rd, Lincoln, IL 62656
Phone: (217) 732-9647